They stayed occupied by going on bird hunts around the house with thier bird binoculars (made from fun noodles). I hid small birds used in floral decor around the house and they seemd to have a great time looking and serching for all of the feathered friends!
We made beautiful art work by feather painting! This turned out really cute and was a lot of fun for the kids!!
The kids also decorated their own bird for a game of "Pin the bird in the nest". The kids went round and round and got a little dizzy!
After the play time we enjoyed a bird buffet of treats and snacks!
Big sis helping with gifts..
Each little birdy went home with a bird house favor!

Sugar had a great party with a chocolate face to prove it...
linked here:























Contact me by email sugarandspicemommy@hotmail.com
Psalm 35:5
"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies."
17 comments:
Too cute! Happy Birthday Sugar!
I think that is the cutest birthday party I have ever seen! You are too creative! I just can't believe it was to celebrate Sugar's 2nd b'day. My how time flies!! Love the bird & butterfly fabric. I just ordered a swatch of it. Thinking about using it for KLB's big girl room!
oh my goodness ashley! i think that is the sweetest party ever! i love the binoculars! and the bird house favors! and everything else! you did a wonderful job! happy birthday sweet girl!
ps. did you make the pants and skirt?
Awww...too tweet! I love the birdhouse favors!
Candace
What a CUTE party!!! My sister & I just threw a bird themed retirement party for my dad & it was so much fun (actually one of his friends dies at it but that is another story) so the party wasn't that fun but it was fun to decorate & gather gorgeous bird ideas :) No painting though...she never thought of that! LOVE the favor!
Wonderful party for a precious little 2 year old. So glad we were a part of the special day.
Julie - yes, I did make the skirt and pants (I had a matching skirt too...gooby I know)! We did not get a picture of all three, not everyone would cooperate at the same time!:o(
The skirt is a free pattern from oliver + s and the pants are the britches and bloomers pattern.
what a sweet "Bird-day" party!!! Fun, fun...and those binoculars, great idea! Sorry I missed the party! Happy Birthday Sugar..and YOU in 2 days!!
Once again, you are amazing. And happy birthday to Little Miss Sugar too. She is a sweetie.
Ah, so precious! I love every last detail!
What a sweet birthday party. I love the theme and all the fun details! And those cupcakes!!! Yummy....thanks for sharing.
I love this! absolutely delightful! so sweet and full of charm! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place when you get a moment. I have become a follower and would be honored if you choose to do the same! until later...
Precious!! What an adorable party...I'm coming to you for party themes in the future!
I just found your blog trough Libbie's. I adore all the beautiful things you did for the party! Very creative.
The tissue pom poms came out awesome!!! Are they actually easy to make? I love'em.
I'm a new follower!
LOVE this... all of your sweet bird details are fabulous!
We have a friday fun finds party... we'd love it if you'd link to this! :)
I am so excited I found your blog. What a darling party. I love the favors and binoculars! Great job
This is so adorable! I love the Nest Egg cupcakes, I made some for Easter this year - they are so great!
Post a Comment