Thursday, February 4, 2010

Burlap...the New Black

If you surf the blog world any you have probably come across dozens of burlap projects for home decor'! I had never thought of decorating with burlap until I read some of these ideas.  They all seemed fun, easy, and cheap! One of the most recents that I have stumbled across was the burlap wreath.  I had all the necessary items on hand so I whiped one up the other afternoon.  Let me tell you it WAS easy, and for me I had to buy NO supplies!
Here is my version:


Other Burlap Tutorials I Love:




post signature

3 comments:

Wren said...

Very cute! Love the burlap look!

laurenbusbee said...

Love the wreath! And I LOVE burlap! It's so affordable!! And as you've shown you can do almost ANYTHING with it! Thanks for always inspiring with fun new ideas!

Ryan, Reed, and Pearce Toms said...

Hey Ashley! I am so glad you found me. Your girls are precious!!!!! I love that y'all have gotten so close to Ashley and Robby. I wish we lived closer, so we could see them more and Pearce could know their boys. I also LOVE all your creative projects. I am getting in touch with my creative side again, and I would love to ask you some questions if you don't mind. My email is reedtoms@gmail.com if you have time to shoot me one, then I can reply to you.

It looks like y'all are doing WONDERFUL! Take care!
Reed