A is for age.
28..creeping closer to 30...ahhh!
B is for burger of choice.
This yummy little burger place in Oxford, MS....not sure if it is still there, forgot the name.
C is for what car you drive.
A 2005 Toyota Highlander, complete with goldfish, cheerio, and other crumbs!
D is for Dog's name.
Lily- the Yorkie Charlie-the Shizu (sp?)
E is for essential item you use every day.
My pillow! Although it's not getting the required # of hours use, it makes me happy when I can lay my head on it..ha!
F is for favorite tv show at the moment.
T.V.??? What?? I have not time for T.V. I guess Sesame Street!?
G is for favorite game.
Any board games, I love them!
H is for Hometown.
Hattiesburg, MS
I is for instruments you play
None-- wish I played the piano that my parents let me take lessons for long ago!
J is for favorite juice.
Cranberry or Tomato
K is for who you'd like to kiss.
My Babies!
L is for last restaurant you ate at.
Little Caesar's pizza....healthy huh??
M is for your favorite Muppet.
Forgetful Jones, because that is what I called my Mom when I was little!
N is for number of piercings.
Just my ears.
O is for overnight hospital stays.
Pregnancies only, praise the Lord!
P is for people you were with today.
Ken, Molly Cate, Caroline, friends from church, Ken's parents
Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Devotionals, Bible Reading, review lessons
R is for biggest regret.
Majoring in graphic/computer design, but then, I LOVED teaching, and I now LOVE being at home with my babies!
S is for status.
Married almost 5 years!!
T is for time you woke up today.
Today? 1st time: 12:00, 2nd time: 4:30, last time 7:30. A few times in between to make sure Caroline was breathing!
U is for something unique.
This is hard... I am an only child, some people are surprised by this.
V is for vegetable you love.
Cucumbers
W is for worst habit.
Procrastinating
X is for number of x-rays you've had.
Not sure, I guess a lot if you count the dentist too!
Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Pancakes (made by Ken and Molly Cate), Pizza for lunch, Pork Tenderloin, salad, and baked beans for dinner.
Z is for zodiac sign.
Taurus-- though I don't believe in the zodiac.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ,
NEXT TIME WONT YOU SING IT WITH ME....
WREN, YOUR IT! (Thought a fellow teacher would enjoy!)
Contact me by email sugarandspicemommy@hotmail.com
Psalm 35:5
"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies."
2 comments:
Love the abc post!! Thanks for sending it along!! and..I finally learned how to link sites with words, yea!!
ashley! thanks for the muffin tin post! looks delicious.
What a cheerful, pleasant blog you have. Can't believe your daughter ate sushi! My oldest loves looking at it, but won't try it. Oh well, maybe someday . . .
Post a Comment